Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday

From http://www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com

1. Snow makes everything extra beautiful and peaceful.
2. I'm looking forward to adopting our 2 boys.
3. Flannel is the best material ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Little House on the Prairie.
5. I'm done with feeling guilty.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is talking about Jesus.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my hubby coming home after being out of town since Tuesday, tomorrow my plans include meeting my sisters at a photography studio to get pictures of all the grandkids (9 of them) for our parents, (it'll be at 2:30, you might say a prayer around that time!) and Sunday, I want to go to church!

By the time anyone reads my Friday Fill-Ins, it will be Saturday, but since I'm posting at 11:07pm, I'm gonna do it anyway!

No comments: