Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday CHAT

I would love it if you would CHAT with me every Monday.

C = Challenge
H = Habit
A = Action
T = Time

Here's mine for this week.

Challenge: I just read The Nester's post this morning titled Meaningful Beauty. She offers a challenge to her readers: "My encouragement to you today is to be intenional about surrounding yourself with PERSONAL meaningful beauty." After I read that I walked around my house and found basically nothing, besides my books, that would qualify as "personal meaningful beauty." So that is my challenge this week. Purposefully place items around my home that would be meaningful to my family. I've been wanting to frame some of the kids' artwork.

Habit: Go to bed at 10:30 and wake up at 6:30.

Action: Go to the gym or walk up the neighborhood hill 3x this week.

Time: Something I desperately need to spend some time on today and possibly throughout the week is my form for our vacation. The school we signed up under this year will pay for part of our trip. It has to be pre-approved and I keep procrastinating.

I'll update on Thursday to let you know how I'm doing on my CHAT. I'd love to hear about some of your goals for the week.

1 comment:

Debra Davis said...

Good for you! I started my own version of CHAT this week without even knowing it.
Challenge-related to Flylady's super fling boogie- get rid of stuff I do not love and replace with things of meaning.
Habit- daily quiet time. This had fallen by the wayside in a sea of depression/self-pity and it is time to get back on track.
Action-move my body everyday this week. So far so good. Turbo Jam and I are in the groove.
Time- start punching the clock with my quilting if I am really going to make a business out of it.