Saturday, September 11, 2010

When Mama Ain't Happy...

It's not that I'm not happy. It's just that I'm not happy. The difference is subtle but important.
My hubby and I can tell when we're in sync with each other. We finish each other's sentences. We crave the same foods. We want to watch the same kinds of movies. Then there are times when we're out of sync. We're off. Occasionally one of has to proclaim, "We're so off!" Well lately, we've been fine, but I've been off. I don't want to write. I've been sleeping 10+ hours a night. I've been napping.
Fortunately I know exactly the steps I need to fix the problem.

Read the Bible every day. Things are so much clearer and brighter when I start with God's Word.




Practice His presence throughout the day.

Practicing His Presence [Book]




Exercise at least 4 times a week.




Make and follow an eating plan according to my two favorite "diet" books.


I will be back to chipper self soon!
In the meantime, I will be writing more regularly.

No comments: